Thanks for checking out my website!
I got my start in photography after my first solo trip to Mono Lake to catch sunrise in early 2015. All I had was my Galaxy S3 and I wished that I could have captured some of the lake's brilliance to share. Two weeks later, I had my first camera, a Canon Rebel SL1.
Today, I shoot with my Canon 6D m1 and a lineup of Sigma lenses.
- Production BTS
- Destination & Adventure
- Engagement, Wedding
- Lifestyle Brand Shoots
- Product Shoots
- Food Photography
- Events, Parties
My Go-To Equipment:
- Canon 6D Mk1
- Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro (macro, engagement, brand)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art (portraits, engagement, brand)
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 HSM (landscape, engagement, brand)
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Art (all around lens)
- Canon Speedlite 600EX RT-II Flash
- Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM (all around lens)
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM (nature)
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 IF DXII AT‑X PRO (astrophotography)
- Imorden 2m Jib (top down photography)
- 3 LED panels
In order to challenge myself, I work out a pricing plan based on client expectations:
1) Agree on a set price based on distance, time, location, comparable rates, fees, etc.
2) A baseline rate of $X per HD deliverable photo.
Packages that include all of the RAW photos are negotiable.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Contact button in the website header.